This 3-day boot camp is designed to ramp up your knowledge of the LabTech Synergy Platform and provide practical skills for developing plugins for LabTech. This course also gives you direct access to LabTech development staff and leadership to discuss your plugin projects.
• Receive a full review of LabTech’s architecture and see how plug-ins work to integrate various solutions with the LabTech platform
• Learn LabTech programming best practices and how to build remote agent plug-ins that will allow your solutions to scale performance in larger implementations
• Build a real world plug-in that will demonstrate how to create a visual integration within LabTech and install, configure and manage a third-party IT solution
• Get course content presented by LabTech development experts who implement Synergy solutions on a daily basis
• Receive LabTech Synergy Platform insights from LabTech development leaders, including Greg Buerk, Brett Cheloff and Scott Logan
When: September 29th to October 1st
Where: LabTech Software, 4110 George Rd, Tampa, FL
How Much: 795.00/attendee
This training is targeted to developers with two or more years of development experience, a firm understanding of objected orientated programming utilizing the .NET framework including a heavy emphasis on encapsulation, inheritance and using SQL to query a database. The attached course description includes a proposed training schedule, pre-requirements, travel arrangements and other logistics.
If you would like to attend or have any other questions about the event, please email SynergyTraining@labtechsoftware.com