Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

My Information

  • Agent Count

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi There, I have downloaded the script, EDF and Monitor and am having one problem from what I can see. I added email addresses to two devices but only one is showing in the Query results. My understanding of the query is that it should show all devices that have email addresses present in the Notify When Online EDF. Am I misunderstanding how that works?
  2. I don't have a direct answer to your question becasuse we don't use the HUD displays but I can make a suggestion if you are looking for a great Dashboard option. We use Brightgague and it has a lot of functionality. They have a bunch of built in datasets you can use to make gagues. If you are onsite you can also write your own dataset but we have only had to do that for one specific gague that you probably wouldn't even need. I bet the have some free trials if you want to just give it a shot.
  3. I think what you are saying is that you have some users the have multiple classes applied? I believe we are already set up that way but I will take a look at that just to make sure. Thanks
  4. Hi Ian I only posted it because we did see a difference in performance on our end. It might not clear out all the problems the client has but we've had some success with people who had a lot of problems before we made these changes. Angie
  5. My team has been struggling with issues with the Automate Desktop client. We received this advise which seems to have made a difference. Figured I'd share for anyone interested: 1) Clear the contents of the following folders- C:\Programdata\Labtech Client\Cache C:\Programdata\Labtech Plugins 2) Local PC accounts (actual user account the technician logs into Windows with) require full control of the following folders and registry key entries. Right-click > Properties > Security > Edit > Add > type username in and Check Names > click OK once selected and ensure Full Control is checked for that account. Folders: C:\Program Files (x86)\LabTech Client C:\ProgramData\LabTech C:\ProgramData\LabTech Client C:\ProgramData\Labtech Plugins Registry Key Entries: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LabTech HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\LabTech HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\LabTech 3) AV exclusions for the Control Center: L:\ (if the LTShare is mapped to the L: drive) C:\ProgramData\LabTech C:\ProgramData\LabTech Plugins C:\Program Files (x86)\LabTech Client C:\Windows\Temp\LTInstall\ C:\Windows\ltsvc C:\Windows\temp\ltcache C:\Windows\temp\_ltupdate LTshare\Tools\caexec.exe
  • Create New...