Jump to content
[[Template core/front/profile/profileHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DarrenDK last won the day on November 13

DarrenDK had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

17 Good

My Information

  • Agent Count
    1500+

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Lol that’s the one. Well damn this sucks. These guys need to get their act together. Is there an older API we can implement?
  2. Lol that’s the one. Well damn this sucks. These guys need to get their act together. Is there an older API we can implement?
  3. Try now. I logged into the HP site used to generate the API key and there was a box I needed to check.
  4. I just made another update fixing the AssetDate issue. Dell actually returns the ShipDate, I just wasn't using it. The update also includes a fix for the HP lookup.
  5. I just made the appropriate changes to the script. You will need to blow out your existing Dell warranties and re-run it for it to be accurate: update labtech.computers set warrantyend=null where biosmfg like '%dell%';
  6. When you pulled the warranty information manually, were there other expirations listed? If you want to PM me the service tag I can dig into it. There was someone else saying the warrantyend dates were inaccurate but I haven't found a test case yet.
  7. Can you provide me the service tag that is giving you the issue? I had a similar issue recently because I was filtering the "AssetEntitlementData" to only show standard warranties so it wasn't including ProSupport. I removed the filter but evidently this has allowed for Digital Delivery to sneak in.
  8. Word on the street is that the WarrantyEnd field is being deprecated and maybe that is why it no longer syncs. Doing an EDF would be relatively trivial to add to this codebase. Basically just add to the extrafield table a warranty end field, and then upsert entries into the extrafielddata table for each computer. There should be enough reference code inside the Powershell of the script for you to get a feel for how I'm running sql against the database. I'm probably not going to get to this for a while, but if someone wants to take a stab at it and send it to me, I'd happily update this post with it.
  9. Hey guys, I just updated the script to include this change, and also fix an issue where I was filtering out non-Next Day warranties on Dell computers (it was filtering out ProSupport warranties) Just download and import the .xml from the first post.
  10. Hey Matt, I removed immense.net, it was unnecessary. The purpose of that script is what it says, to run PowerShell on the LT server. As you can see, the logic is written in PowerShell and needs a place to execute. I couple that with my custom labtech PowerShell module, and it allows me to interact with the database in PowerShell rather than within the rather clumsy LT scripting language. With regards to your specific issue, it looks like for whatever reason the Dell API didn't return a result. Perhaps the service tag(s) it was passing in were invalid?
  11. I just posted another update that should fix the HP thing once and for all. It's going to update HP warranties in chunks of 25.
  12. Hey guys, The HP issues should be fixed. I've also embedded the Lenovo logic into the script so the Lenovo module doesn't need to be installed anymore. You still need my LabTech module. Please reference the initial post, I have edited it to have the latest versions. Let me know if this helps!
  13. OK, so chances are the HP API is not working as expected. The way to debug this is to first save the file in ISE, then it will let you set breakpoints (F9). You can put a breakpoint on the offending line number (248) and inspect the variables by hovering over them to see what they contain. What you'll likely find is that I'm not checking to make sure the results from the HP API are not null before attempting to insert them into database.
  14. Michael, You don't have to have Manage for this to work. The script will update the warrantyend and assetdate fields in the computers table of the Automate database. The problem is that the WarrantyEnd field doesn't appear to be exposed in the UI of Automate. However, I believe there are reports you can run that will expose this data. Or you can just make your own that use those fields.
×
×
  • Create New...