Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

My Information

  • Agent Count
    Less than 100
  1. Tokz

    Computer Warranty Updater (HP/Dell/Lenovo)

    That worked for me. Thank you! The only caveat I see is if there is zero warranty information found then the AssetDate is not populated... But that can help to identified problems within the Dell Warranty records. Great Work! This is already helping with our new client asset report.
  2. Tokz

    Computer Warranty Updater (HP/Dell/Lenovo)

    Hi Darren, That works to fix the WarrantyEnd! Thank you. But just found a problem with the AssetDate after the last change. To review, (Let me know if I did something wrong) - Download and Replace the script on the LT server (c:\Program Files\WindowsPowershell\Modules\LabTech\). - Copy and Run the above SQL Query. - I reran the XML Import. Then copy the SQL Code from the Update-MissingWarranties (Line 1) script and run in Powershell ISE on the Labtech Server. (No Errors) Reviewed the results, all WarrantyEnd Dates look good. AssetDate: The AssetDate now displays the start date for the current Warranty used to get the WarrantyEnd date. Using a renewal/extended warranty start date when it should be using oldest or original warranty start date to note when the asset was originally purchased. Is this even possible to get from the Dell repository?
  3. Tokz

    Computer Warranty Updater (HP/Dell/Lenovo)

    I ran into the same problem with WarrantyEnd dates not being accurate. Are there any ideas/developments as to how these values might have returned inaccurate data? I reset the WarrantyEnd value on a few ComputerIDs that have the problem. Then ran the script again to see if the WarrantyEnd field would correct itself...No Luck. The returned data is the same as before. Kinda points to the Dell query not returning accurate information. However if you use their warranty checker it shows the expired date. All these are Dell computers and their warranties are expired.
  4. While attempting to run the Executable I ran into the attached error for CW Control Version 6.9.21870.6964. And I have confirmed the password is correct. Current Workaround: (Goal Update Janus.dll) Copy Janus.dll (modify date 2/4/2019) to Labtech Server Web Frontend (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\LabTech\Service) Then within ScreenConnect run the following commands on all impacted systems: taskkill /im ltsvcmon.exe /f & taskkill /im ltsvc.exe /f & taskkill /im lttray.exe /f move c:\Windows\LTSvc\Janus.dll c:\Windows\LTSvc\Janus.dll.old powershell.exe -ExecutionPolicy Bypass -command "iwr -outf c:\Windows\LTSvc\Janus.dll <FQDN>/labtech/service/Janus.dll" sc start ltsvcmon & sc start ltservice First time Poster... Thank you for all that you do with helping us and making this site my first visit when I am looking for a solution. Cheers!