Jump to content

EvDog

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

My Information

  • Agent Count
    500 - 750 Agents
  1. Hi All, New to the site and new to Automate. I have been tasked with creating a list of computers with a specific license key. I believe I have found the Data Source to query the license, but I am currently unable to filter the report to only show computers with this specific license key. When I put in the where command in the v_productkeys source: License="LicenseNumber", the report is generated blank. I have verified that the value is right and that the value is displaying in the product keys window. I have replicated the default Computer Worksheet report and have made no further changes. Sorry if this is an obvious problem, but like I said, I'm new to the automate environment. Thanks!
×