Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'office 365'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • MSPGeek
    • Announcements
    • The Geek Cast
  • ConnectWise Automate / Labtech
    • ConnectWise Automate / LabTech
    • ConnectWise Automate / LabTech - Development

Categories

  • ConnectWise Automate
    • Scripts
    • Plugins
    • SQL Snippets
    • Role Definitions
    • Automate PowerShell Code
    • Reports
    • Internal Monitors
    • Remote Monitors
  • ConnectWise Manage
    • API Interacting Code

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Location


Agent Count


INTERESTS


OCCUPATION


ICQ


WEBSITE


WLM


YAHOO


AOL


FACEBOOK


GOOGLEPLUS


SKYPE


TWITTER


YOUTUBE

Found 2 results

  1. Hi Folks, I was in the middle of setting up SSO for Connectwise thinking this is great all users can log in to all the applications using their Office 365 account Then I learnt that in true Connectwise style they are not enabling SSO for the thick client in Automate - sure everything is moving to the web (yeah right) So now I am left with a dilemma - I enable SSO for Manage / Sell / Control and then setup a different 2FA for Automate which is bloody tedious. What have others done here just out of curiosity. This whole move to the web client is dumb the web client is nowhere near the fat client. Thanks
  2. Hey guys -- just sharing this script so you can poke holes in it and see if it works for you. The idea is that it runs as a scheduled task on a domain controller in environments with Office 365 and Azure AD Connect because helpdesk never remembers to set the correct suffix. Also trying to work on one for proxyaddresses... #This script will determine the default UPN suffix, typically .local, and replace it with the alternate for all users who still have the default. Will exit on multiple alternates. if (-not (Get-Module ActiveDirectory)){ Import-Module ActiveDirectory } $oldSuffix = (get-addomain | select -expandproperty DNSRoot) $newSuffix = (get-adforest | select -expandproperty UPNSuffixes) if ($newSuffix.count -ne '1') { Exit } else { $newSuffix = (get-adforest | select -expandproperty UPNSuffixes) #OPTIONAL: $ou = "OU=Test,DC=MNG,DC=MOE,DC=local" *Must add -Searchbase $ou before -filter** get-aduser -filter * | where {$_.UserPrincipalName -like "*$oldsuffix"} | ForEach-Object { $newUpn = $_.UserPrincipalName.Replace($oldSuffix,$newSuffix) $_ | Set-ADUser -UserPrincipalName $newUpn }}
×
×
  • Create New...