Michael Priest

Discover Keys - Product Key Collector

The tab appears to be missing for users that are not Super Admins. I do have it checked off for their user class in the plugin section. Is there something else I need to enable?

-Thanks

Capture.JPG.468788b9c921f28a2bcc73e8661a95a3.JPG

Hello Michael,

I'm getting the message that "The license for DiscoverKeys has expired."

The subscribe now feature is unfortunately without a link.

I cannot find a way to purchase the product on your website at this time. Can you point me in the right direction?

Hello Michael,

I'm getting the message that "The license for DiscoverKeys has expired."

The subscribe now feature is unfortunately without a link.

I cannot find a way to purchase the product on your website at this time. Can you point me in the right direction?

Same here.. Please advise.

I'm receiving notices that Recover Keys 10.0 is now available. Any idea if this version is compatible with the plugin? I don't want to update if it is going to break my plugin.

Hi All,

Update has been published for this plugin to add support for Recover Keys v10.0

Remember if you wish to update to Recover Keys v10 you will need to go to System Dashboard > Config > Integration > Discover Keys and change the key collection method to Recover Keys 10.0 and update the recover keys serial. 

Please run my Plugin Installer to install the update.

Regards,
Michael Priest

Is this product still in use and working?  I tried to install the plugin with the Plugin Installer, it says the installation was successful, but the tab under Integration doesn't show and the plugin is not visible in the plugin manager.

If this is not available, anyone have a good method for using Recover Keys in LT 11?

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by jasonmh

Looking for something like this, but looks like the plugin installer is dead :(

I just ran the installer and had no issues with the install. However, when I try to edit anything for DiscoverKeys in the Integration tab, I cannot do anything. Nothing I click on allows me to edit any settings.

Tried restarting the service a couple of times and let it sit overnight. Still cannot edit anything on the Integration tab.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:41 PM, jasonmh said:

Is this product still in use and working?  I tried to install the plugin with the Plugin Installer, it says the installation was successful, but the tab under Integration doesn't show and the plugin is not visible in the plugin manager.

If this is not available, anyone have a good method for using Recover Keys in LT 11?

Thanks,

Jason

I can confirm this is working. We are running on Automate 2019.1 v19.0.37 (Patch 1).

Have just released build 1.0.1.6 which has added support for Recover Keys v11, please follow the installation instructions and use the Plugin Installer to update to the latest version.

15 minutes ago, iternalnetworks said:

@Michael Priest

Thanks for updating. Any huge reason you recommend us upgrading Recover Keys from version 9 to v11? 

You would have to speak with Recover Keys about that, i'm not familiar with the differences, I updated the plugin to support v11 so it was usable for those  that desired to upgrade or those that are just starting to use Recover Keys!

Michael, having some issues with the plugin, or at least with getting to display the full key instead of demo mode.

We sprung for a MSP license of Recovery Keys a few months ago and I have several keys they sent me for V11. I've tried both in the plugin settings, but all we ever see in the plugin is that we are running in demo mode. I attached a screenshot to this post.

I know the keys they supply work as I installed the app locally and used the key, and it shows registered in MSP mode. Any idea why we are just getting the truncated keys in the plugin?

Jeff

2019-02-13_11-55-36.png

Jeff,

I'll send you through a PM with some additional details but the hidden in demo usually always only returns when the incorrect key has been specified or there is a version mismatch. 

Cheers,
Michael

18 hours ago, Michael Priest said:

Jeff,

I'll send you through a PM with some additional details but the hidden in demo usually always only returns when the incorrect key has been specified or there is a version mismatch. 

Cheers,
Michael

Thanks for the help Michael! We are working here now.