Greg.Buerk

LabWatcher Network Analysis

Token Verification happens in like 30 seconds, if you are not getting the email then something is blocking it. This DOES happen as the email is coming from the midphase servers and spam scanner are very picky.

I would get a new license for each Install you are running.

Has anyone identified a memory leak? I've got this running on a Dell R210 II (nothing else is running on that server) that originally had 8GB of RAM, and it kept maxing out, so I put 16GB of RAM in it and it's still capping the memory. Is that normal? Or is there something that I can adjust to prevent the server from locking up.

I've only just gotten around to trying this out. Left it open on my machine overnight, only capturing my traffic as the switch isn't yet configured to send all traffic to my port. This morning I came in to find my machine totally flattened. Labwatcher was using over 5gb of memory. I have quite a bit more and despite closing everything else, labwatcher continued to not react. Impossible to close or kill the process.

In the end I just shut down my machine.

Unfortunately greg doesn't maintain many of the apps he writes. They're mostly experiments and, of course, without support. So when they stop working there isn't much you can do.

Ian

I finally got around to installing this. I have been wanting to do it for months, I just didn't have time. I set up a new server just for this app. It ran just fine on day one. I will let it run a couple days and post back to let you guys know if I get the same memory issues.