Jagjeet

Reboot Schedule Plugin for LabTech

Hi Myk,

Don't be scared. It doesn't do any harm to other stuff of LabTech. It just reboot the machines as per schedule you made after using it.

I have removed the permissions. Now All the users can use it.

You just need to update it via Plugin Manager..

Enjoy!

Edited by Jagjeet

Plugin looks great I enjoy all the features. I was testing the plugin and the reboot now button works great however I tried to schedule a reboot today 3 times and it will not send the command or anything.

Any tips or did i miss something?

Thanks,

Hi,

Please send me screenshot of the machine you have scheduled to reboot. Make sure you need to schedule time in 24hours format not in 12 hours format.

Ex. Current time in 24-hour format : 22:16:07

Current time in 12-hour format: 10:16:07 PM

I scheduled three machines on the weekley reboot schedule for today at 11am and none of them ran. Do I need to update the config or plugin for these to take?

Restart MYsql service and reload LT Control Center. then check plugin reloaded or not. update me with progress.

Btw, I am going to release v2 by next week.

You may contact me via skype: jeet_khinde

or on hangouts: jagjeet@sankalpit.com

I tried everything and cannot get the scheduled reboot to work. I scheduled about 15 servers none rebooted. Does v2 remove the already scheduled reboots and when is the release coming?

Hi,

You said that it was working earlier. Reboot Schedule v2 use different tables to store schedule and it is going to release this week, hopefully.

Since the new version came out this hasn't been working for us. I removed the plugin then re installed with no luck. Any ideas?

Let me upload latest version (1.6.0.0) of Reboot Schedule. You may need to update reboot schedule plugin.

Note: Please remember the following things about plugin.

1. Plugin reboot only online machines.

2. It won’t reboot machine if machine’s up-time isn’t greater than 1440 minutes.

3. Plugin doesn’t send the reboot command two times to a machine in a single day.

RebootSchedule.zip

Still no luck.

Machine is online, machine has been up for 27 days, I have not sent the reboot command today before this try.

I saw it in the reboot schedule overview dataview right after I hit save, the time I set for reboot time. It's not there after. I don't have any info in the reboot schedule history.

I tested on another machine and the reboot now button works.

Any ideas?

Still no luck.

Machine is online, machine has been up for 27 days, I have not sent the reboot command today before this try.

I saw it in the reboot schedule overview dataview right after I hit save, the time I set for reboot time. It's not there after. I don't have any info in the reboot schedule history.

I tested on another machine and the reboot now button works.

Any ideas?

Looks to be working now. No clue what happened there.

This last version is causing Labtech to hang again as I had posted back in August. It's not as bad as it was then though and less frequent. Any ideas Jagjeet?

Luckily I am not on 10.5 yet but i would also like to know if the add-on will be updated to work in 10.5. Also on install of the plug-in do you pick dashboard or lab tech system for the category? Or do i leave it blank.

Thanks,