Griznuq

ScreenConnect split a dual screen session

I saw at AN, the presenter had remoted into a dual screen workstation, and was able to split the two screens into two separate windows, and maximize them on his own two screen system, so it looked like he was sitting at the remote system...

I cannot for the life of me figure out how he did that... Anyone know offhand?

That's not working, I don't get anything with a right-click. Is that because I am going in through the LT integration? does it only work if I go in through the SC console?

So I can update the SC server to 5.3? When I did the install through the solution center, it installed 5.1 automatically, so I figured I was stuck with that for the time being... is that a fair statement?

I just added "ad-hoc" remote support for LT 10 a couple of days ago and today received an e-mail with instructions for upgrading to SC 5.3.x. I went ahead and upgraded to SC 5.3.x and then tested the split screen functionality on a 3-monitor workstation which worked beautifully. :D

To ensure Ad-Hoc remote support works, please visit the following url to upgrade your ScreenConnect Extension, Server and clients:

https://docs.labtechsoftware.com/knowledgebase/article/10142

So I can update the SC server to 5.3? When I did the install through the solution center, it installed 5.1 automatically, so I figured I was stuck with that for the time being... is that a fair statement?

For what it's worth... I was told by LT support that we could upgrade to any SC version that is "stable".

Upgrade was quick and painless.

I believe it was 5.2 (and later) that also brought the ability to connect to any RDP session and not just the console. That one is a big help.

All "Stable" versions of ScreenConnect are supported with the LabTech Integration. PLEASE, make sure that you update your LabTech Integration Extension on the ScreenConnect server too. There are typically changes that have been made from version to version, to better support the changes.