jh01

Does this plugin still work in LT10?

I loaded this yesterday, I read the FAQ on blank tiles or tiles that just have the number 1 but I'm having this issue with several tiles that are all from the canned widgets. Offline servers, offline locations, clients, tickets today, tickets closed, etc. Are there known issues or were there changes in the LT10 DB?

Another issue I get is when trying to edit the default 'LabTech' dash each time I save and update, it brings back 3-4 of the previous widgets that I deleted- tickets, health, etc.

Lastly, the weather widget works in the LabTech default dash but not in the custom, remains blank. Information on the widget is all identical.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Not many of the main users are running the plugin, we are using a seperate server, which does work for LT10.

Could be a configuration issue. You'd have to catch Greg randomly in IRC (he works for LT so its rare) or switch to the Linux Server version.

Thanks- i finally sorted this out. The offline master server needed to be changed to offline servers since they did away with that in LT10. Updating the dash I ended up just having to delete the rows from the DB, then load it up again in LT, then save it and update it to make it stick. I think the weather widget was broken due to another widget syncing at the same time that was also broken.