Cubert

Vitals in console dashboards

Fellow LT Geekers,

I been working on an in console display for our tech team to get some basic data that is critical to the health and happyness of our clients that I would like to share with the LT geeks out there. The dashboard gives counts on all active agent types, offline servers and HitmanPro scans and alarms.

I have placed up on my blog all the details, screenshots and zip file download along with instructions for use at http://www.squidworks.net/2013/10/vitals-dashboard-for-labtech-msp-providers/

This version relies on the use of HitmanPro in either free or licensed mode so if you use HitManPro then you will like this dashboard.

I would be interested in any feedback .

Enjoy

Shannon Anderson :shock:

I made some updates and fixes to hitman detail view and counters and added some new alarm metrics. The new Version 0.1 is now up and available.

console-view.png

Does anyone else out there use this and possibly have it pull any CW information? I'd love to set it to pull in the following:

New Ticket Count, Open Ticket Count, Tickets that Require On-Site Count, & Closed Tickets this week.

If we could pull in Details of these tickets that would be awesome.. Basically Ticket Number, Client, and Assigned Resource

This looks like it be very useful. Thank you for sharing.

I went to site, followed instructions to install PHP. PHP test is good. Download SWVDB files and place in wwwroot. Edited the heather.php with a band new account with superadmin permission. I am getting this error;

A error occurred: SELECT Distinct ComputerID FROM alerts WHERE Source LIKE '%Missing Service Pack%' and AlertDate > timestampadd(day, -7, now())

regards,

Oscar Romero

:shock: :o Haha! :lol:

I guess you can go too crazy wit a password.

Using PHP Manager in IIS, noticed the Error Log in C:\Windows\temp\PHP53_error.log

The first line of the errors log stated;

[23-Oct-2015 09:39:47 America/Tegucigalpa] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: GE in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SWVDB\header.php on line 12

I checked the header.php file in Note pad, but could not really see anything.

Searched online for a PHP Editor. Color coding in programming really helps, but not in this case :cry:

Then looked at the error again and noticed "Undefined variable: GE ". My password included series of strings, including $GE% smack in the middle.

Sorry for the false alarm! :oops:

My password was

I understand that this dashboard uses Hitman Pro integration. My company does not use Hitman Pro, nor do we want to. Will this Dashboard still work for us? Is there a way to change the items that the dashboard looks at?

Example: Instead of Hitman Pro look at Webroot?