spilgrim

Click Drag Companies or Locations into AutoFix Groups

So I was going machine by machine for a specific client and going to the Ignite Tab -> Exclusions -> and checking "Enable Bad Process AutoFix" and after about ten of them I realized how much time it took and I have 120 more to go. Can I effectively do the same thing by shift-click and drag the company or location into the "Enable Autofix Kill Bad Process" group?

If not... is there an easier way to do this?

This are just hidden EDFs. Create a new script with a EDF Set Value for "Enable Kill Bad Process AutoFix" set to 1, and run the script against the client or agents.

Awesome! Was tracking down some noisy monitors and found the issue with bad process autofix not being enabled, and your suggestion was right on for the EDF script. Thanks for sharing!

Can someone guide me on how to do this Create a new script with a EDF Set Value for "Enable Kill Bad Process AutoFix" set to 1 please?

Why don't you use this script?

Script Folder : Maintenance\Agent

Script Name : Enable Kill Bad Process Autofix - Check on Agent*

Script Client Only : No

Script Notes : ****** The Kill Bad Process Autofix enabled by this script can cause damage to computers with unknown applications when those process may be included in the global bad process list. The effects of these autofixes on your client's environment should be understood fully before enabling them.

This script will uncheck the Check Box on the Agents Info,Exclusions tab that will Enable Kill Bad Process Autofix. This checkbox will make the agent a member of the _System Automation\ Monitor Override Control \ Enable Kill Bad Process Autofix group.

You also can read the script to see how it is done.