dane300

A way to email a dataview?

What about export the dataview to Excel then email the file to you hourly?

Does that work for you? if yes I can help you making that

Yes, you can by scheduling the script hourly.

initially, I'll try to create a script for you that pulls the dataview you want from your LT DB and exports it to Excel (.csv) then sends it to your email.

You will have to schedule this script hourly, or however you want. You will also be able to add\remove emails.

Which dataview are you looking to get emailed?

The que scripts...... All I really need is the total number of script currently running or que emailed to me if there is a different way beside dataview

I don't know if there is a way to email any dataview(s), but I can create for you a script to email the information from both dataviews you mentioned (Running Scripts, Queued Scripts ).

Considering my time, I hope I will be able to create and attach them today for you.

Ok, here is the script, It pulls the information from both dataviews for the running and queued scripts into one list, I also added the running scripts "step", and column "client\location" for easier finding since we won't be able to right click and "Open The Agent" as in dataviews.

After importing the script, 1st you will need to change the "Global Variables" to write your email, and your LT server ID to insure that the script will run ONLY against LT Server.

Everytime the script runs it sends email with attachment, The attached CSV file should look like:

The script attached. Hope it fits your needs.

Try to test before schedule it and please let me know if there is any question, or if you need more\less fields (columns) in it.

Capture.JPG.ad3a9e77780cbc17bca66340d247394d.JPG

Untitled.jpg.f8eea23b227378b133d7c4cab203be2d.jpg

Running n Queued Scripts.zip