bigdessert

RMM+ Passwords: A password syncing tool for ScreenConnect and Labtech

On 12/20/2018 at 6:14 PM, Dave M said:

Now all we need is logging who used it and it's a mini snifftheglue!

Hopefully coming soon. Please donate if you can.

Do you know what specific permission the user needs on the Automate side?

I can't seem to get any passwords to show for a specific user unless I make his user class include superadmin.

image.thumb.png.1e7ff746d9295be3ad063bed90c6eae3.png

image.thumb.png.41eb1d586545a9c46fd26afabcc51c74.png

image.png.9e290c4d1f0b5464f707d07afd39dea4.png

That all looks right. I know that Labtech has a service that runs that assigns permissions and to force it you can login to CC as the user and open up a computer for the client and that forces it or you have to wait. Try to login as your test user and open up the client or location page for the test client and see if after that you are able to access.

Hi there,

first of all: thanks for this great tool!

Everything works fine for us, but we see a kind of "Matrix"-Window inside the panel: (see below).
Does anybody know, how to disable this?
Thanks in advance
Daniel

image.thumb.png.f6ac5ba3dbe7991d933cc2faae0f01c4.png

Whoops, that is a debug box. I must have left it on when publishing. I will submit a new revision today to disable it. 

new revision posted. 1.0.18. Should be approved within a few days. There will be a new checkbox to enable/disable the debugging on login.

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but after hiding a password, I can't bring it back.  Pressing the eye icon to "show hidden" just gives the following error:

image.png.b7dc4581f9af66452260395caaf711ef.png

Is there a way to undo hiding a password?

9 hours ago, gcaravelli said:

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious, but after hiding a password, I can't bring it back.  Pressing the eye icon to "show hidden" just gives the following error:

image.png.b7dc4581f9af66452260395caaf711ef.png

Is there a way to undo hiding a password?

What version of plugin on the LT side are you using? 

On 2/12/2019 at 8:16 AM, bigdessert said:

What version of plugin on the LT side are you using? 

LT: 1.0.0.12

SC: 1.0.19

Note: everything works as expected--it's just this issue of un-hiding credentials that I previously hid.

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

we love this tool, because it saves time and reduces flip-flopping between apps to transfer login credentials. Off-course we donate on a monthly basis and I'd like to motivate anybody else to do as well. I rather spend money for these little tools, than pumping tons of money to MS & Co. for this ridiculous cloud- and pricing-trends!

I have a little feature-request:
because of the unhide password button on newer OSs, it would be very nice, if you can add an option to directly send an Enter key / Carriage Return (CR) after transferring the password. Otherwise one can use the unhide button to read out passwords.

Thanks in advance
Daniel

image.thumb.png.61dcb6b3a6adb8a9700b56d1eeefce14.png

Edited by Navacom

First thank you so much for your support. You help support a single man MSP operation and my family! While I would love to do this it actually requires the screenconnect team to bake it into their product. The helper sidebar has very little known about the session it is connecting to and I can only use the methods they are providing and they will not let us send the enter key(I have tried).

@Navacom I figured out how to sent enter after password so now looking at input to implement. Should this be something that is set server wide or should we have an alternate method of sending credentials that would send with enter key?

@bigdessert Sorry for the delayed response! It would be helbfull, if it could be set server wide. Maybe it ist possible, to 'simply' add a checkbox in the settings panel to send a CR after transfering the password.

image.png.a09f74752cab6c23516c5b6e0385ba85.png

Oops, just forgot to update the link text. Should be good to go now. Also the ScreenConnect extension still needs to be approved by them before it will work.

Thank you! just upgraded to .14 and checkes our sc server and that is on .19 of the plugin. I don't see a global override for a cr. am i missing something?

You have to relaunch your LT cc client to see it. Again will not work until SC approves 1.0.20 and you update the SC plugin. 

upgraded solution to 1.0.20 and downloaded the new plugin to load into LT cc but the dll says it's ver .13 and not .14