bigdessert

RMM+ Passwords: A password syncing tool for ScreenConnect and Labtech

Thank you sir  😀

Were you the one that was also working on the ITGlue addition for RMM+ Passwords?

I was not. I know I have tossed it around but I have no access to ITG API so I have no way to test. Convince someone there to give me a test account and I can build it out.

What does the "Allow text password copy to clipboard" setting do?  If it does what I think it sounds like (copies the selected password to the clipboard), how is it utilized?  I'm not able to find any documentation about this setting.

On a separate note, does anyone see a SC version mismatch?  My extensions page shows 1.0.21 since updating it there, whereas my Helper "Help Info" indicates SC: 1.0.19, LT: 1.0.0.14.  No apparent loss of functionality.

Allow text password copy to clipboard is used by right clicking a password entry. Then it puts it on your clipboard. Now there is a bug in SC where you cannot just Ctrl+V that clipboard text you must use the menu to send clipboard keystrokes. Sorry for the version mismatch I missed updating a spot in the code.