kuuser

Adding files to the LTShare\Transfer directory

Hi, would anyone be able to answer this question: when I add files to the LTShare\Transfer directory to use in scripts, what specifically will refresh LT's list of what's in that folder? I usually have to wait between 5 and 30 minutes, and I haven't been able to identify what, if anything, will let me force the list to update more quickly. I've tried Help -> Server Status and tried various buttons in there but I'm not quite sure if any of those actually cause it to refresh more quickly than if I had just waited. Thanks so much!!!!!

I am relatively sure you have to do an iisreset on the LabTech Server to get it to show up (I wouldn't recommend doing this often). I never bother and just reference the path manually, you don't need to wait for it to display in the dropdown.

Thank you Gavsto. On a different note, do you know what button refreshes things so I can use a custom Extradata Field in scripts that I've just added?

I believe that is Tools > Reload System Cache; you need to close the script first though then reload the cache then re-open it.