Sign in to follow this  
kurtdejaeger

Backup History Report - Veeam Backup & Replication

Hello,

I have some Veeam Backup & Replication servers running and I would like to use the Backup History Report (from Report Center), but it's not working.

When I select my Veeam B&R on that report, the message is: "The document does not contain any pages"

When I open Client Window --> Plugin tab --> Veeambackup jobs --> I can see al the jobs and history.

Any idea?
Many thanks
Kurt

This may not be what you want to hear, but I have spoken with a few people at ConnectWise Automate regarding this issue specifically. Currently they are 'working' with Veeam to get the vendor to output their data into the correct table/columns. The issue is not that Automate doens't have the ability; rather, the issue is that Veeam, as well as Acronis from what I can see, export their data to a proprietary location. CW Automate's report looks to a universal location. I know StorageCraft and (I believe) Windows Server Backup both dump their logs to this universal location. If I hear back regarding this, I will comment again to let you know whether it is resolved or not!