Sign in to follow this  
Souldoubt

Automate 12

2 minutes ago, imurphy said:

You should get onto the slack channel, people have been talking about it for a few days now.

This.  You can do so by going to the Slack link in the forum navigation and it'll allow you to invite yourself.

I've been on it for a week or so now, and no issues yet.  I actually like the new interface, which I'm sure not everyone will.

Ill try and jump on the Slack i used to be better about that.

I appreciate the link about the webinar im going to look into it all now!

I just watched the video, and am really disappointed with where they are headed.  They seem to be slowly removing everything that I loved about Labtech.  If I wanted a web interface I would have stayed with Kaseya years ago.

I sat in on the webinar. Our company is going to wait a long time before going to 12 (we still do not use the "new" computer manager interface unless we have to). It really looks like 12 is nothing more than a new look and a slower, less useful/efficient interface. I wish they would put their development efforts into product improvements instead of package improvements.

Labtech are getting better at their QA, but it's still far below industry standard. I was part of the beta, but as you probably know we aren't heavy users. 

My advice for anyone, even those experienced, is wait till at least 3 patches time. Pilot for patch one has just dropped, I expect P1 to be out in a few days. 

I wouldn't consider upgrading until support and dev are back fully staffed in case you have issues. 

LT11 took 10 patches before it was, in my opinion, the product it should have been day one. 

LT are more focused and learned a lot from that, so I would say 3 months is where I'd view stability likely to occur.