Michael Priest

Service Plan Overview

This is wonderful! However, I notice when I import it, it's not viewable by anyone but a superadmin. Does anyone have any idea why that would be? I've scoured the permissions settings per user as well as played with the permission field in the actual table.

The Dataview is working great. I have only an error with the Administrator Credentials. I´ve set up alle the Credentials, but on the Dataview it say "Not selected". Does anyone have this error too?

If the Credentials are showing as Not Selected, this shouldn't be an error its either your Credentials are configured in the wrong spot or you've just configured them and the Tables haven't fully updated, allow 15 minutes and check again.

Cheers,

Michael

I set my Credentials at the Client Passwords Tab and choosed the location. I did this 2 Days ago, but in the Dataview the are showing as not selected.

Hi JGlas,

To correctly set the Administrator credentials you will need to go onto the Location Screen and on the "Deployments and defaults" tab you need to specify the account you've created under the Dropdown that is labeled "Login to use for Administrator Access" otherwise when you assign the location when creating the password on the client list it will just make that password visible in the Passwords tab of that Location.

Thanks Michael,

that was my fault. I set it how you say and now it works perfect with the Dataview. Thanks.

Thanks to Michael for this, it's been really helpful.

For anyone who wants to use this information for anything other than a dataview, below is the raw query:

SELECT v_extradatalocations.`name` AS `Location`, IF(v_extradatalocations.`enable patching workstations` = 1,v_extradatalocations.`patch day workstations`,'Disabled') AS `Workstation Patching`, IF(v_extradatalocations.`daytime patching` = 1,v_extradatalocations.`daytime patch missed windows`,'Disabled') AS `Workstation Daytime Patching`, clients.name AS `Client`, v_extradatalocations.`workstation service plan` AS `Workstation Service Plan`, v_extradatalocations.`server service plan` AS `Server Service Plan`, IF(v_extradatalocations.`enable patching servers` = 1,v_extradatalocations.`patch day servers`,'Disabled') AS `Server Patching`, IF(v_extradatalocations.`enable onboarding` = 1,'Enabled','Disabled') AS `Onboarding`, v_extradatalocations.`servers under contract` AS `Servers Covered`, v_extradatalocations.`workstations under contract` AS `Workstations Covered`, IF(locations.`passwordid` = 0,'Not Selected',passwords.`title`) AS `Administrator Credentials`, IF(LENGTH(locations.`scdrive`) > 0, locations.`scdrive`, 'Not Set') AS `Cache Drive` FROM (((v_extradatalocations LEFT JOIN locations ON v_extradatalocations.locationid=locations.locationid) LEFT JOIN clients ON locations.clientid=clients.clientid) LEFT JOIN passwords ON locations.passwordid=passwords.passwordid)

This is awesome and perfect for the Ignite overview I have been looking for. This helped me spot a couple of clients that were not onboarded fully which is something I have wanted some better visibility of.

Thanks!

This is a great data view and very helpful to track the Ignite settings.  Do you by chance have the code needed to show the new patch settings if they are enabled?