David Larsen

Internal Monitor RAWSQL Hanging

Hi, I am trying to test an internal monitor I've created.  I'm using a RAWSQL monitor.  Unfortunately, when in the configuration window, if I go to the "Query Results" tab, the query seems to hang, and if I mouse over the results pane, it just displays the hourglass.  Running the query in my DBMS works fine.  More confusingly, another user can open the monitor configuration window and see the query results, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with the query.  Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this issue?

Thanks!

Adding to this as I work with David,  I'm our LT Admin and we are both logged into the same Remote Desktop server, just on different sessions.  When I run the query it works for me, and then switch back over to him and it won't work.  Other RAWSQL Build and View Query works for him though.

@DarrenWhite99 we learned that it was caused by using a custom view in the query, not one of the standard labtech views.  It has different permissions on it, so we solved the problem by temporarily giving my account Super Admin status.