ChrisChris

Executive Summary Report - Drive Performance

Hi,

We are suing ConnectWise Automate 12. When running our executive summary reports, several of our clients fail on drive performance. We suspect that this is due to drive utilization, as Automate is detecting recovery drives  with low disk space. Is there anyway that we can get the report to check system (OS) drives only?

Many thanks

Chris

Please someone help with this. This is a very frustrating issue. Support has been of no help and I have to believe this is an issue everyone would like resolved. thank you! :)

Hello to all. I have also just logged a ticket with the support team and they sent me the following. 

https://university.connectwise.com/University/training/videolibrary.aspx?CourseID=352

This does not help me out. I know the moment i log a ticket and mention the word custom the call is basically ended right there. so i can almost say you are going to have to resolve this on your own which is terrible in my opinion. 

good Luck

Same issue here... Switched from Continuum and can't believe this Executive Report showing all the HP_Recovery Drives as  At-Risk.

the way i fixed this is to edit my Drive Utilization sub reports SQL Where statement to the following.  you can add additional filters to the statement inside the brackets. i did it in my sub report so that other reports would not show the recovery drives as well. 

DriveIsInternal = 1 and DriveVolumeName not in ('hp_recovery' , 'hp_tools' , 'lenovo_recovery' , 'system reserved' , 'os_tools' , 'recovery image' , 'recovery')