DarrenWhite99

Contribution :Verify and Manage Workstation Admin Credentials

Verify and Manage Workstation Admin Credentials

View File

This is a script to test and create or reset the Cache/Location Drive user account credentials and Location Admin credentials. If the credentials are domain based (domain\username, username) they will be tested but will not be reset. If the cacheuser is defined, cannot be validated, and is a local account (.\username) it will be created if missing and the password will be reset. After testing the cache user credentials, the Location Admin will be tested. If it cannot be validated and if it is a local account it will be created if missing, the password will be reset and it will be added to the local Administrators group. The password is always set not to expire if it is being reset.

This script relies on the correct Location configuration of the "Login for Administrator Access" the under the "Deployment and Defaults" tab to obtain the Admin credentials. The Cache User credentials are specified by the Location Drive settings on the General tab for the Location.

Posted (edited)

I"m new to Automate as well as scripting, I successfully imported the scrip (Verify and Manage Workstation Admin Credentials) however I don't know how to customize the script  i.e. the Admin User Name nor the Admin Password...

Please help. :)

Thank you in Advance. 

Edited by rhosey
Solved.