bigdog09

Automate - Patch Upgrade Guide

50 minutes ago, skyper said:

Updated from Patch .3 to .6

Now Controlcenter cannot start Scripts anymore, while the Automate Website still works with scripts. I'll kep you posted what the support finds out.

I would recommend reinstalling the patch.
Right click the patch and make sure that it's unblocked
Then run the patch as admin and let it install again over the top of itself.

I think that will probably fix your issue. I don't think this is a widespread issue with 2019.6, but I could be wrong. Please let me know if that doesn't work.

Could try reinstalling the ControlCenter. I have found instances where the application doesn't update automatically causing odd issues like this.

Hey guys, thanks for your hints.

These were suggested from Support as well and did not help. The Issue went to Level3 Support and Dev. They found an "empty Script" that caused the Problem.

SELECT scriptid, computerscript, functionscript FROM lt_scripts WHERE computerscript IS NULL OR functionscript IS NULL;

It was fixed by deleting the resulting scriptid

Patch 7 added. Nothing too crazy in this patch. As usual please post any issues that you have with the new patch to inform those that might be experiencing (or want to avoid) the same problems.

Thanks guys!

Looking to upgrade to 2019.7 tomorrow. Want to know of anyone that has already upgraded, are there any issues you have seen. No known issues from Connectwise being reported yet that I can find. 

Just did the update from 2019.6 to 2019.7 last night. So far no new issues to report, seems pretty stable. Although sadly it hasn't fixed a weird problem we're having of Automate assets bundling unrelated Manage configurations when synced, but support is looking into that.