bigdog09

Automate - Patch Upgrade Guide

It's passed the two week mark and there are no signs of any major bug or flaws, so I'm going to go ahead and greenlight it.

I'm running patch 8 (.225) and i have been noticing around 1 random internal search timed out ticket every day. Has anyone else seen this?

On patch 9, seem to have scripts failing to download from LTShare. Anyone else experiencing the same?

2 hours ago, mpierce said:

On patch 9, seem to have scripts failing to download from LTShare. Anyone else experiencing the same?

What file type?  I just downloaded a .vbs file to my PC fine.  Thoughts: a/v blocking, file extension in IIS (e.g. ".config" files are blocked by default by IIS due to web.config, and other files that don't have a MIME type, IIRC).

20 hours ago, SteveYates said:

What file type?  I just downloaded a .vbs file to my PC fine.  Thoughts: a/v blocking, file extension in IIS (e.g. ".config" files are blocked by default by IIS due to web.config, and other files that don't have a MIME type, IIRC).

.ps1, and 7z have always downloaded fine. Now those 2 types are failing. There may be others I haven't seen yet.

I'm on Patch 9 and I can confirm that I'm able to use 7z just fine. I actually used it quite a bit over the weekend.

Patch 10 has been added (and the link to the install is finally working on CW's website)

Edited by bigdog09