rorymcdonald

Issue with Product Keys Script

Hey there Guys,

Not sure if anyone else is getting the same issue, but some computers that we manage fail to comply with the get product keys script, which is updated to the latest version.

After going through the logs, I can see that the computers are failing on this line specifically:

SET: @ProductKeyExists@ = MATCH(@ProductKeyData@ PATTERN \(\d+,\s'[^']+',\s'[^']+',\s'[^']+',\s'[^']+',\s\d+\))

If anyone can give me any leads as to what this is that'd be great.

Thanks

I've got the same issue with one computer. I can look at the database and verify that a product key is stored for this computer, however each week I get a ticket for this script failing. My read on the script is that it is failing at that exact same spot.

Yeah it's an annoying one, no clue what that line is pointing to specifically, but some assistance from another member of this group would be highly appreciated

Just checking in to bump the thread. We have the same issue

sometimes the script is successful and sometimes it fails. Some machines seem more sensitive to the failure then others. any help to resolve this, or at least understand why it is failing, would be great

I changed line 19 to Run as Admin which appears to have resolved the issues I had:

image.png.d21ff3395646ea4493c2b4e55ad350eb.png