zhoffman0101

Help needed changing ports with ScreenConnect and Automate on same box. V12

Ok....so i finally gave up and upgraded server to v12.  I  can no longer get ScreenConnect plugin to work if you change the default ports from 8040/8041 in web.config file.  Found a known issue on site as well about it.  Cant even cheat and piggy back ssl to /DirectorySite.    Ideally i would like to keep everything on http/https ports to avoid any firewalls in between if possible.

Any one figured a way around this yet or am i peeing in the wind?

I had LT 10+ working on 1ip, screenconnect using two different ips on the same box fine for a loooong time.  To a bit of finagling to get it working initially but never had an issue until i upgraded.   Now it seems that LT 12 website can no longer be bound to an ip, needs 0.0.0.0 or it breaks for me.  Cant open control center after binding it. 

Hey zhoffman0101,

I'm in the same boat and looking for a solution. So far I've read quite a few forums but no-ones posted a fix yet. Am starting to consider paying for the hosted version of Screenconnect.

Following up on this as we have clients with strict egress and need to change from 8040/8041 to 443 and 80.  Anybody have success in changing both settings?

To clarify, we can move the Web Server to 443 with SSL but are having difficulty with the relay server going from 8041 to 80.

Found a typo in the Web.Config - works without an issue now :)

Edited by tvarvais
update