Tularis

Store Bitlocker Recovery Key In Labtech?

2 minutes ago, mr.wallstrom said:

Woohoo.... something I can actually answer for a change:

In Automate, go to System > Configuration > Dashboard > Configurations > Additional field.

Pick your first field name, and type in the new category you want.

image.png

• Like 1

Thank you, DAVE!  A true Hero.

Can anyone else help with an importing issue here?  I imported both files that Brenden posted, the SQL and the script.  I don't see the new EDF fields showing up automatically anywhere... and when I open the script, I get an "Error loading script:Syntax error: Missing operand after 'b9c' operator."  

First time I opened it, it was a different operator listed, but it's now showing that one.  I've only ever imported 1 thing before, so may have done it wrong?

Thank you, Dave.  Yes, it was the v2 I downloaded.

Thank goodness I've learned what I have so far... (with a lot of leads from here.)  With the bulk of the idea and code that DID come through, I was able to rebuild it myself - looks almost identical to yours, so must be on the right track!

We're running this in tandem with a scripted process to set BIOS pwd, enable it there, enable TPM, and finally enable Bitlocker, at least on Dell's.  (Scripted and scheduled, but not 'automated'.)

I was able to start capturing keys from systems. I cant thank you guys enough as this has bitten us several times recently.  

I can now see  the key in the extra fields tile of the computer. How do I  get that information into a tab in the Client config screen? 

image.png.005fabae9b3fe5f7072935407d204c0c.png

Is there a recent version of what we should be using here?  There feels like some versioning issues?  What should be I downloading?  There was reference to Phil's v2 being borked, so does that mean we want CaptainU's files which includes a v3 (to supplant PhilS' v2?)

When I try to run the script in Get Bitlocker Status and Record Keys then set EDF's_V3.xml I error

The Script(6117) failed in the Then section at step 13. The reason: Label not found: :BitlockerEnabled-EDF

I see that label in the "Test Bitlocker Status Only and set EDF" script but not in the main script.

When I load up the "Get Bitlocker Keys and store in EDF" script to look at it, I get an error: 

"Error loading script: Syntax Error: missing operand after 'ec' operator"

(When I run the "Test Bitlocker Status Only and set EDF" - the two checkbox EDFs do get set.)

So is the v3 download borked too?

Thanks!

Jeff

Edited by secondtino

On 11/4/2019 at 2:16 PM, UJorgensen said:

This is very fine, do you have a suggestion for a script to enable BitLocker on computers?

Thx.

/Ulrich

ditto on the enable BitLocker script

Hi All,

Has anyone else had issues with the keys being pulled not matching the keys as they should be?

Hi All,

I've been trying to get this working.  I copied down the script and EDF exactly and the script works well except that it doesn't check the box for Bitlocker Enabled.  I get the correct output for the TPM check, and the recovery key.  I was hoping to be able to run a report against the EDF Bitlocker Enabled checkbox to see if it was true or false.  Is there an easier way to run a report against a location to see which have bitlocker enabled or not?