Aenabs

Monitor /Alert/Script template

Hi all,

New to Automate and learning to handle its vast capabilities of automation. I have a monitor that checks for devices not discovered on the network for a setting time period e.g. 7days. It works fine it sends an email to the registered email in the alert template when a new device is discovered. However I want to improve the automation with this monitor/alert/script. I would like to create a script that when the monitor is trigger the alert runs. I want this script to  collate a list of the devices by "client/location" generated from the monitor and rather than send individual repeated emails to same client(email field) I would like it to input all the devices not seen for more than eg 7days into the automate email and email the client(selected email field).

I had a look at running a search and creating search groups but it seems like this would lead to various obstacles. I believe their should be a way to script what I want automate to do so It looks up the list of devices, looks up the client name, groups it and emails it to the contact for that client.

Not sure if that make sense. 

Thanks in advance.