PretzelJesus

Customization Of Tray Icon

I see where I can add, and remove some items from the Automate tray icon. But there is a bunch of things that seem hard coded and I am curious if there is any way to remove them. Items such as  About, Languages, System Information, Send Status, Screen Capture, and Update Inventory. I really just want it to be my menu without any of the default items at all. 

I've been on that document multiple times, and they do not reference how to remove the default menu items I mentioned in my original post (About, Languages, System Information, Send Status, Screen Capture, and Update Inventory). To be clear, I am trying to see if I am able to make a completely customization tray menu system with NONE of Connectwise's default items present. 

On 7/11/2018 at 1:25 AM, PretzelJesus said:

I've been on that document multiple times, and they do not reference how to remove the default menu items I mentioned in my original post (About, Languages, System Information, Send Status, Screen Capture, and Update Inventory). To be clear, I am trying to see if I am able to make a completely customization tray menu system with NONE of Connectwise's default items present. 

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. Not knowing how to completely rip the default menu items out of the tray icon. 
Did you have any succes ?