bigdessert

HTTP-GET-POST plugin

Hey @bigdessert,

does your plugin support the %uploadedfile% variable? Meaning can you post files with your plugin after they've been uploaded to the automate server?

Thanks,

Sean K

No worries, What you've done so far is beautiful!!   

I was hoping to be lazy but it looks like I'll need to get started on my own plugin.

Thanks

The difficulties I am having with adding this is there are multiple ways services will accept files. Its not like specifying a data header and and the data in the body. Do you have an example of how your service needs to accept the file?

Sorry for the delayed response.

I think i honestly need to do some research like you said. Just because if the file is too large i.e multipart it might require more work. I was just glancing over powershell and curl and noticed that they supported file posts and was going to try and do the same.  

Does the body or headers variable need to be formatted in a specific way? I'm currently just formatting it as standard JSON. When running the script, the debugger behaves very strangely. It'll get to my line to POST with your plugin, go to the next line for a second, then got to the line before the POST and return to the parent script. No errors and no variables are created by your plugin.

CA41357C-D026-458C-AC4E-3E15B108EC60.GIF