Virus Scanner column and Server 2003

a few of our customers are still utilizing Windows Server 2003 (though we're trying to get those replaced) and for some reason Automate shows no Virus Scanner when viewing those servers. I was wondering if there was a way to "fix" this so that the Virus Scanner software is reported instead of just blank.

Thanks

Untitled1.jpg

For v12 | System | Configuration | Dashboard | Config | Configurations | Virus Scan.

Add new virus detection parameters to match what you have on the 2003 servers. Typically copying the closest match, and then making the modifications to get it to pick up the version you need.

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Q22 said:

For v12 | System | Configuration | Dashboard | Config | Configurations | Virus Scan.

Add new virus detection parameters to match what you have on the 2003 servers. Typically copying the closest match, and then making the modifications to get it to pick up the version you need.

is there a way to create a new config? i don't see an option to do so. my only options on screen are Refresh List, Clear, Save and Export Selected. Thanks.

The empty fields at the top are the start of a new config. I copy and paste a similar config's parameters into notepad, then reenter into the top fields and save. More effort than it should be, but this screen is rarely used.

• Thanks 1