Sign in to follow this  
SOrlando

Bitlocker Information Script Request

Currently I create a Role that lets me know what devices have Bitlocker enabled, however I need a script or report that can tell me the basic information about what volumes are encrypted and their status.

We want to provide a solid encryption solution to our clients, but I want to be sure I can performing reporting so we can audit that encryption is in place and configured correctly.

Right now I am stumbling through a script that can pull the information from powershell and pass it to the log to put into a ticket.

I can share something we have if it's what you need.

We have a script that runs on all computers gets their recovery key and volumes that are encrypted and puts it in an EDF.  It's not great but allows us to recover if there are issues.  I have not built in reporting or anything just the drive it encrypts and the encryption key.

On 4/2/2019 at 11:57 AM, Zarabelin said:

I can share something we have if it's what you need.

We have a script that runs on all computers gets their recovery key and volumes that are encrypted and puts it in an EDF.  It's not great but allows us to recover if there are issues.  I have not built in reporting or anything just the drive it encrypts and the encryption key.

Hey, I've been looking for something like this, can you share with us or message it to me?