Sign in to follow this  
timwiser

Automate UK Geek Day

Posted (edited)

Good morning fellow geeks,

I'd like to announce that we're going to be hosting our fourth UK Automate Geek Squad event on the 29th May in Nottingham.  These events are held twice a year and the target audience is anyone who uses ConnectWise Automate in their business and is familiar with most concepts in the system (remote monitors, internal monitors, patching, some degree of scripting etc).  The general aim of the day is to get together with fellow users and share some coffee(*), ideas, tips, knowledge, scripts and monitors.  The event will be held at the Air IT headquarters in Sandiacre just off Junction 25 of the M1. 

The event commences 9.30am and normally runs until around 4pm.  Lunch will be provided.

The cost of the event is 60 GBP per person.

Places are limited on a first come first served basis so please get in touch as soon as you can to express interest.  If this sounds like something you'd benefit from then please drop me an email at tim.wiser@airit.co.uk. 

* There may also be doughnuts

Edited by timwiser

Hi all, we still have some spaces available for this event.  Drop me a line if you're interested in meeting fellow Automate users and abusers :)

Posted (edited)

This event is now full.

Looking forward to a great day of sharing and learning!

Edited by timwiser

@timwiser Do you plan on sharing some highlights with us across the pond after the event? This sounds like a "meeting of the minds" with some CWA heavy hitters, so I'm positive there will be plenty of content we're missing out on.