Sign in to follow this  
kspooner

Community Request

Dear Community,

Almost two years ago we asked for donations and we have since used those funds to help bolster the community by investing in tools and technology to make it easier to collaborate, share content (like our forums) and also keep the servers and services that power our core infrastructure running. The breakdown of what that money was used for is below:

- Server Hosting Fees
 - Email Services
 - Meeting Software for Geek Casts/Meetings
 - Forum Software and Support
 - Domain Costs
 - Trademark Registration

We are once again asking for the community's help to keep the lights on. If you feel you have gained knowledge, assistance, or just fun times, please consider donating. We have added a donation button on the upper right of the forums, also accessible here CLICK HERE

The admin staff want to add those who donate to a special donation group to mark your support but if you would prefer to keep the donation anonymous please donate here: CLICK HERE

We are excited by how much we have grown and changed in the past year and a half, and hope the community continues to grow at its amazing pace. Thank you all for a being a part of this amazing journey. Don't forget to those going to IT Nation Explore in June that the entire admin staff (for the first time ever) will be all in attendance. That includes @Gavsto and @darrenwhite99 for those of you who owe adult beverages.

Sincerely,

Darren White (@DarrenWhite99), Gavin Stone (@Gavsto), Mendy Green (@MGreen), Josh Ishak (@josh.ishak), Martyn Keigher (@MartynKeigher), Kyle Spooner (@kspooner), Michael Priest (@Michael Priest)

How long will the donation button stay on the forum for? I do not currently have funds to donate but should soon. I have benefited from this community quite a bit.

18 hours ago, dlong93 said:

How long will the donation button stay on the forum for? I do not currently have funds to donate but should soon. I have benefited from this community quite a bit.

The donation button will be there for ever. 

• Like 1