Sign in to follow this  
aanetcon

Automated SMS via Teltonika SMS Gateway

We use a Teltonika SMS gateway to send Automated SMS messages via a HTTP request.

We are looking for a solution to get this working in CW Automate when an event occurs, i.e Server Down!

I had a chat with CW support and they only have a plugin that uses a 3rd party website that requires a subscription.

Is there any workarounds/scripts so when an alert is generated i.e Server Down!, it will HTTP request to a specific URL?

Thanks in advanced.

So you want it so that, say, when a particular monitor reports failure, you get an SMS?

You can make http requests via a script launches when a monitor fires an event. You can either do this via Lt scripting or simply executing a copy of curl/wget/powershell to open the url in question. 

Have I misunderstood what you want to do?

5 minutes ago, imurphy said:

So you want it so that, say, when a particular monitor reports failure, you get an SMS?

Yes that's correct.
I will look into the LT Scripting side of things to see if i can it working.

Thanks.

@aanetcon If you search the forums you'll see posts here on how to get alerts into Slack and Teams etc, using a HTTP request and Slack APIs. You should easily be able to adopt those to your required needs. We have something similar that sends a text to our Group Me.