Rafe Spaulding

Antivirus Tile - Priority?? Manually Change?

Hey guys, I have a consistent irritation with the Antivirus Tile. Typically, we use Webroot as our anti-virus solution for many clients. But some agents report MSE or Windows Defender as their Anti-virus solution as opposed to Webroot which we wish to display in our reports (Customers purchased it, we wanna see it). I have verified all paths, software installed, Webroot installation is correct. Is there any way to prioritize which solution is displayed in the Antivirus Tile? Is there a manual way to modify the Tile data to reflect the solution we wish to be displayed? How are each of you dealing with the Antivirus Tile irritation?

We never had issues until we installed the "Windows Defender 10" config from the updated solution this spring, and since then it seems like it takes overnight for PCs to correctly detect Bitdefender GZ is installed and running, despite the process/def file/etc being correct.  Until then it detects Defender 10 with the service not running, because duh it shouldn't be.  There are also problems with the Defender 10 config, but support says Defender isn't supported (https://product.connectwise.com/communities/5/topics/14284-fix-windows-defender-10-antivirus-definition).

You can always delete virus configs from the Dashboard...?

In direct answer to your question I don't know if there is a way to force one detection over the other, for instance if it goes "in order" somehow and stops at the first detected.