sgebbie

Last Login report

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to reports and have figured out the basics with the data fields and am trying to create a report that lists the last user logged onto a given computer and the last logged in time.

I've found several data fields that seem it would reflect this information but am getting some strange results and have yet to get the information I'm looking for. I've only been able to pull the current logged in user which also shows "Not logged in" if no one is currently logged into the system. I've also been able to pull "a time" via the Last_Date in users and also in agents. It seems to be a date and time that is identical for every computer in the report which isn't accurate for reflecting the last logged in time of a user on the computer. I'm honestly not sure what time it's even pulling with that field but it's the same for all.

Does anyone know of a particular data set / data field that would show the correct information I'm looking for? Is this information able to be pulled in a report through Report Center? Is there something I need to do to make some of these fields display differently?

Here's what I've been experimenting with so far without a lot of success. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

UserName in v_computers gives me the current user as well as "Not logged in" if no one is logged into the system

UserID in v_xr_computers also gives me the current user as well as "Not logged in" if no one is logged into the system 

LastUsername in computers gives me my own domain username listed for every computer the report is run for which is very odd and not accurate

ComputerUsername in v_xr_computers also gives me my own domain username listed for every computer the report is run for

Last_User in users & agents gives me a result of root@localhost for every computer

Last_Date in users & agents gives me a date and time but is the same date and time for every computer in the report and I'm not even sure where it pulls the date & time from that it's listing for everything.

Have you tried too look at this topic?

There is a redditpost where they mention how Last Logged in User is changed and how to make it the way you want it to be.