I just spoke with Automate support since one of our servers was showing a last patched date of 6/20/2019 by Automate but we found that it had not actually been patched since November 2018.  With that said, I found from Automate support that the "last patched" date includes third party patching as well.  So, this server was patched by a third party patch on 6/20/2019 but Windows updates had not been installed since November 2018.  I asked them if they had a better monitor to best track the agents that have not had a Windows update installed in the last 30 days but they said there wasn't one.  They said there are some coming down the road, but has anyone had to create a custom monitor that monitors just for Windows updates not being installed in the last 30 days for example?  My goal is to create a monitor that would find agents that have not had a Windows update installed in the last 30 days and fully exclude third party patching from that monitor.

Use table hotfixdatacompliancedata to determine when the last time was when a Microsoft patch was installed.