J_anon1234

How to add time to tickets created in cw manage (not created in labtech) after an automate script was successful

Posted (edited)

How to add time to tickets created in cw manage after an automate script was successful. It seems that the cw manage plugin only syncs tickets created from automate to manage and not the other way around. I want to run a script (possibly though workflow) and then add time to the cw manage ticket that it is for instead of creating a new automate ticket.

I want time when there is not yet an automate ticket which the connectwise manage plugin doesn't seem to do. Thanks

Edited by J_anon1234

Thanks, what do you mean by CW API? CW = ConnectWise? I've tried automate's connectwise manage plugin and it only is syncing tickets from automate to manage. I don't see anything on the graphical user interface to make it also sync tickets in manage to automate.

There is a function in automate scripting to do this.  You have to add the script step and then reference the ticket number.  But normally its a lot easier when just adding time to tickets that are generated in automate such as monitors.  Might have to do some trickery to get it to pull the ticket number from CW and then reference that for the script.