PCQCaleb

After hours Server service plan

Hello I have all of my servers as part of server managed 24x7 service plan that is set to notify if the server is off after 6 minutes. I am wanting to get it set to where it notifies within 6 minutes from say 7am-6pm but only 20 minutes after that. Is this something anyone has done successfully? Any insight would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

Keep the monitor as is, triggering when over 6 minutes off. Then add this into the additional condition:

(omputers.lastcontact<DATE_ADD(NOW(),INTERVAL -20 MINUTE) OR TIME() BETWEEN '07:00:00' AND '18:00:00')

The monitor might flip around depending on how often you run it around 6:00PM. Imagine if the monitor ran at 5:59 and a computer was offline for 7 minutes, it would alert as offline. If the monitor ran again at 6:04, the computer would be off for 12 minutes and would be reported as online. Then anytime after 6:13, it would have been off over 20 minutes and would again alert as offline. Other than that little weirdness, it should do just what you requested.