kevinjackson

File Download From Cloud Server 1KB

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

We are using the cloud version of Automate. I've created a couple of scripts that call for file downloads from the LTShare. The file download step 'works' but it creates the file on the PC as a 1KB file that is corrupt. This happens on multiple PCs and with multiple files (PDF and EXE) with varying sizes (68KB, 317KB, and even one that's 3.8MB). I've tried the step as file download and file download forced but get the same results. The file copies to the LTShare fine and shows as full size. I've played around with having the file directly in the 'transfer' folder as well as in the 'files' and 'software' folders but no difference. Has anyone seen this or does anyone have any ideas? Thanks everyone!

-Kevin

Edited by kevinjackson

I apologize for the noob thread. I just figured this out. The issue was with the download path. Essentially I had the full path included but it is assumed that everything up to the 'transfer' folder is already in the path. For example, the file that lives in the software folder just needs to be pathed as software\filename.exe.

Thanks for the views guys!