Sign in to follow this  
Dave The Ape

Creating Monitors via Script

Hello World!

I want to build a Script which creates a Monitor to watch the Connectionstate of a myUTN Device.

I used the "Agent Monitor Creation - Disk*" Script as template.

The heart of the Monitor Creation Process is the following SQL-Query:

INSERT INTO `agents` (`Name`, `LocID`, `ClientID`, `ComputerID`, `DriveID`, `CheckAction`, `AlertAction`, `AlertMessage`, `ContactID`, `interval`, `Where`, `What`, `DataOut`, `Comparor`, `DataIn`, `LastScan`, `LastFailed`, `FailCount`, `IDField`, `AlertStyle`, `Changed`, `Last_Date`, `Last_User`, `ReportCategory`, `TicketCategory`) VALUES('@aname@','0','0','%computerid%','1','6','67','SEH UTN Port @Port@ at @UTN_IP@ - %COMPUTERNAME%~~~%NAME% %STATUS% on %CLIENTNAME%\\%COMPUTERNAME% at %LOCATIONNAME% for %FIELDNAME% result %RESULT %.!!!SEH UTN Port @Port@ at @UTN_IP@ - %COMPUTERNAME%~~~%NAME% %STATUS% on %CLIENTNAME%\\%COMPUTERNAME% at %LOCATIONNAME% for %FIELDNAME% result %RESULT%.','0','300','127.0.0.1','7','\"@ProgramFilesPath@\\SEH Computertechnik GmbH\\SEH UTN Manager\\utnm.exe\" /c \"state @UTN_IP@ @Port@\" /mr /nw','1','Device state = \"Activated\" (@Port@)','','','0','0','0','-1','2019-09-20 13:48:24','root@localhost','0','0')

The monitor is created "successfully" on my client, but is doesnt check...

monitors8a365844e1dbf026.png

The monitor named "test" is a monitor i created by hand and it works.

I checked the SQL datasets in the agents table from the database and the entrys (for test and the created monitor) are exact the same (excluded names and stuff).

When I compare the Edit-Tab of both monitors I get this: (left the monitor i created by hand, right the monitor created by the script)

monitorcomparef1c25996878a3022.png

When i push "Test" on the monitor created from the script it is testing as expected, but nothing changes in the monitor status.

What am i doing wrong?

Why wont it check automaticly/check at all?

Thanks