Sign in to follow this  
sgoodwin82

Thinking About Moving To Automate From Kaseya

I am the lead MSP administrator at my company, and we are currently looking at Automate. ConnectWise has given us a trial to test out. I was wondering if there was anyone out there willing to talk to me about your experiences with the product. I can provide my contact info. if needed. Would love to talk about the pros and cons of the product. Thanks!

Sure, i'm willing to get on a call to discuss it. Fair warning I'm in love with Automate although not blind to its issues :D

Hit me up on the slack and we can schedule a time to call if you like. I can do anytime after hours (5pm EST)

I was a 12-year veteran of Kaseya when we pulled the trigger on the Automate migration. Now that I'm about 10 months in, I have Thoughts. (Most of them good, some very annoyed, I suppose.) I can probably carve out some time to talk about how it went, what we like, what we miss, etc.

We're also a Kaseya turned Automate crew, but we pulled the trigger way back in 2012. No regrets. Automate is not without it's flaws, but I truly believe that it's the best product on the market currently. About a year ago there was a poll where hundreds if not thousands of MSP employees gave their opinion on their current RMM. Automate blew every other product out of the water, except for pricing and "vendor support" because their support is horribly lacking (though better than they get credit for).

I'll see if I can find those poll results for you.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:37 AM, tvarvais said:

I am curious to hear your insights @KKerezman - I have 10 years on Kaseya and am in the middle of transitioning to Automate....

I had a nice hour-long (or so) talk with Mister Goodwin, the OP, a few days ago. If you want to chew the fat at some point I'm game!