Has anyone implemented IBM Hardware Monitoring? I was looking into setting up some SNMP monitors but am having the worst time trying to find the MIBS. If anyone has advice on that, or can show me some SNMP hardware monitors that they've setup (whether for IBM or not), that would be awesome!

If it helps, the system I'm looking for MIBS on is a System x3550 M3 (Type 7944). I'm so not used to the way IBM labels their products!

Has anyone found a solution for IBM monitoring? Does anyone have any monitors built that they would share the OIDs from as a place to start? Surely someone using LabTech is successfully monitoring IBM servers for power, disk, etc.

Anyone?

Hi,

I have the same problem I have a couple of Customers with IBM and Lenovo servers, and I need to configure SNMP monitors on these servers. I Would like to know how and which OIDS to query? How have You guys accomplished IBM / Lenovo monitoring?

No, in fact I just submitted to a few different boards I found on here regarding IBM monitoring to see if anyone has had any success. If I get any answers I will let you know.

I'm starting to go down this road myself, once you enable and configure the IMM there are some decent options. Still trying to connect the dots and integrate this with Labtech however...

Anyone come up with a decent way to deal with this?  The IMM has what we want but getting it into Automate as alerts has proven impossible so far.