Sign in to follow this  
pcl_nath

Report to give device count for each customer problem.

I need to created a report to give a breakdown of server and workstations for each customer. Originally all I wanted was a fairly simple table listing each customer and then a column with Total workstations and another column for Total Servers. This is just for internal use!

When I started to create it, I couldn't get it to work. So I instead Created a report from the "Asset Summary" template and then just removed some data I didn't need (Pie chart and list of devices). This is sufficient for what we need. 

The problem I now have, is the report runs fine if I run it manually, but if I schedule it I get a 1kb PDF that doesn't open. I spoke to support, but they basically said as the unmodified report works, it is something That I have done and the couldn't troubleshoot that.

Is anyone either able to offer some help as to why the report might not work, or link to some resources so I can try to work it out.

Many Thanks

Pcl- I ran through a similar problem when I was trying to create a report to breakdown the assets we manage and identify the OS counts for EOL purposes.  I created a report using one of the templates and have configured the automated delivery with no issues.  

Do other scheduled report run with no issues?

Does setting the output in a different format make any difference?

Do all of the data source / image referenced in the report exist?