N0m1t

User permission to selected scripts

We have multiple customers and some of theme have access to automate to manage some of the internal jobs through Screen Connect. One of customer is asking that he can run scripts, but we do not want give permission to all of them.

Can user in automate be restricted to use only 1 or 2 scripts or group of scripts? 

I think that it would be easier to use execute permissions based on groups rather than an individual.  We have all of our customers in a group called "Customer" to control what they have access to then limit their logins to the specific client.  As for the scripts: That would involve setting all scripts to have at-least one group (we did SuperAdmin) so that they cannot see the scripts then simply add execute permissions to the groups that you would like them to be able to see/use the script.

• Like 1

Thank you tvarvais, I was hoping there is a simpler way. I will start changing permissions so 😂