ATrotter

LT Agent continually drops on one computer

Hello Ladies and Gents of MSPGeek.

Im having trouble with one computer continually dropping its agent.
I have removed and reinstalled the agent 4 times in the last 2 weeks but it only sticks for 1 or 2 days at most. 

I currently have 4 versions of this in my Automate, i've not removed as in the hope one may come online but none come back on line.

I have found no software i suspect is responsible and the same client has several computers with all identical software, none others are experiencing this problem.
the service shows it is running, not blocked or stopped.

TLDR/Version
LT agent breaks constantly, reinstalled 4 times in 14 days, no software breaking it i can find, services show good, im out of ideas.

Annotation 2020-01-15 092340.png

We've seen this a few times before, and in each case it was something horked up with either the .Net install or the OS on the agent.  On desktops, we've had good luck with Tweaking.com's Windows All-in-One Repair utility sorting this out.  Also, depending on security software on the machine (Anti-virus / anti-malware) - one of those could be flagging & blocking the Automate process.