Sign in to follow this  
Dominic B

Monitoring deployed agents VS max allowed deployed agents

Hi there,

I know this subject has been talked about in the past but I was not able to lookup anything interesting for my needs. 

Actually, I would need to create an internal monitor that would warn me whenever we are close to reaching our max allowed agents. I know for sure there is no way to query how many agents we are allowed to deploy according to our plan, but it doesn't really matter since this info would be set manually in the script/internal monitor.

What I need is to query the LTServer database and somehow return the total number of deployed agents. This info can easily be get by doing searches or looking in the dataview, but in order to return this info in a script or in an internal monitor, I have no idea.

Therefore, I would need either a query or some indication on how to get this info in a var. I somehow feel I'm making this more complicated than it should be.

Thank you

Attached is actually a query that returns ALL automate agents with other fields and also shows the total number of agents (circled in red) which is what I need, but this query is not optimal at all and doesnt actually return the total number of rows.

Capture.PNG

Hi @WesleyNZ,

Oh yeah that's what I was looking for ! Thanks a lot !

I indeed use the control center, but this function was asked by someone else and I must deliver it as asked. Seems we can't afford to check it daily ourselves !

Thanks again !