symmetricgroup

Report to show pcs added within last 2 weeks

Hello, I'm trying to get some way to see the pcs added to Automate in the last 2 weeks. I've tried messing with Report Designer, but that didn't really work out as I couldn't get it to sum up all the machines, just keeps saying 1 because the Iif() statement I had was true.

I then tried making an sql view, by checking the DateAdded column and comparing it to the current day (with NOW()) - 14 days but kept pulling lots of pcs that have been around a while

A little at wits end here. Has anyone made anything similar to track what workstation/servers been added in a particular date range?

Does the code below help? It uses the DATE_SUB() function to subtract 2 weeks from NOW().
I use something a bit similar in a script that runs on our Automate server every Monday to collect info like what is listed below.

SELECT c.ComputerID, c.Name AS ComputerName, c.ClientID, cl.Name AS ClientName, c.LocationID, l.Name AS LocationName, c.DateAdded, c.Domain, c.OS, c.BiosMFG, c.BiosName, c.BiosFlash, c.BiosVer, c.LastContact, c.LocalAddress, c.MAC from (computers c JOIN clients cl ON c.ClientID = cl.ClientID) JOIN locations l ON c.LocationID = l.LocationID WHERE DateAdded > DATE_SUB(NOW(), interval 2 week)

• Thanks 1

This function is already built-in from a stock internal monitor.. you will want to adjust the 1 day to 14 days in the "Result" line below.

image.png.fd88298131c0ab3a621138f033024efa.png

• Thanks 1

Wow, that needs fixing .. looks like they broke the stock monitor rofl. Sigh, log it with support and tell them to fix that one :P

This can be done with a legacy search, which is then exportable.  Screen cap:

image.png.e8023e1bab37cefe3209ed53e871f3ff.png

The * tells the system to treat the value field as raw SQL so you can type anything you want there.